Wednesday, 26 March 2014

2014-03-26 - Craig - Row, Squats

3 Rounds
Row 500m
10 Air box squats
2:00 rest



Re-used an old one

http://youtu.be/cMP5zWYSNzE

3 Rounds
Row 500m
10 x 20" Air box squats
2:00 rest

  1. Row
    • Not sure if that was better or worse than usual.
    • The instructions said to go all out on the row, not sure I achieved that
  2. Squats
    • The instructions also said to use perfect form on the squats. Definitely didn't achieve that.
      Some were good.
    • A little disappointed as I went into this thinking that my air squats were feeling pretty solid lately, ignoring the facts that I hadn't videoed them and hadn't been puffed when I was practising them.
    • Not as bad as they have been, not as good as I want them to be.
Overall
  • A good workout, executed adequately.

No comments: