Tuesday, 18 March 2014

2014-03-18 - Craig - Burpees, HPC

2:00 on 2:00 off x 3
5 Burpees
5 Hang power clean



Re-using an old one.

http://youtu.be/HLUo4pJmftc

2:00 on 2:00 off x 3
5 Burpees
5 x 20kg Hang power clean

  1. Burpees
    • Felt OK.
    • Shoulders behaved and in the middle round seemed to be externally rotating well.
    • My knees suffer a bit in them. The impact of landing in a flexed position and I'm using mire quad at that point than they can tolerate. I set myself back as best I can in the heat of the moment for the squat and jump
  2. HPC
    • Came together as I went on. I was getting a bit annoyed when I could feel myself reverse curling the bar. 
Overall
  • Last time I didn't quite get 2 full rounds.
    This time 2 or 2 and a bit. I don't care what anyone else says, I'm taking that as an improvement.
  • I forgot to start the camera for the middle set, sorry.

No comments: