Monday, 13 January 2014

2014-01-13 - Craig - Skill/Strength - Back squats

High Box Squat
2 x 8



http://youtu.be/aisa_00WpG4

2 x 8 x 27.5kg 20" box

Overall
  • Forgot what I'd used last time, or rather remember that it was 25kg. I don't know who'who's deleting the posts where I lifted these weights I remember doing.
  • Still trying to figure out what a decent back squat feels like.
  • Am I leaning  forward too much?
    Sometimes I think so, sometimes I'm not so sure.

For your entertainment value (because the squats were tragic rather than funny):
And then I videoed myself working on forearm stands. I've been playing with them for a while and had been meaning to see how vertical I was getting so that I could relate that to how they felt.
Lynette said I should leave the faceplant at 1:15 in.

No comments: