Tuesday, 14 January 2014

2014-01-14 - Craig - Press, Sit-ups, KB swing



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehCU_i0WG5U


5 Rounds
5 x 20kg press
10 sit-ups
15 x 16kg kb swing

  1. Press
    • Why can't I get my elbows in front of the bar?
    • Definitely missing something.
    • Happy with lockout for a change. I used the CF Kids certseminar thing about counting from the top and that helps, stupidly enough.
  2. Sit-ups
    • Interesting that I'm not keeping my lower back on the ground.
  3. KB swings
    • I wanted to see how these looked.
    • Reasonably happy.
      My timing is a bit off, I'm bending at the waist before I should and I get a bit loose and disconnected later on.
      At least I'm not hunching over too much as I'd feared.
Overall

  • Sort of a filler in and a few things that I wanted to see how I looked while I was doing them.

No comments: