Friday, 27 December 2013

2013-12-27 - Craig - HPC, Burpees, Step-ups

AMRAP in 3:00
3 hang cleans
6 Burpees
9 step ups
Rest 3:00
Repeat 2x



http://youtu.be/7ZuPSKSpZPs

AMRAP in 3:00
3 x 20kg hang power cleans
6 Burpees
9 step ups
Rest 3:00
Repeat 2x



  1. Hang power cleans
    • They weren't as bad as I thought they were.
    • I really am completely clueless about what the hang should feel like, I think I'm getting into a deadlift position.
  2. Burpees
    • OK.
      Aside from being slow and pathetic I mean.
  3. Step-ups
    • Left leg and hip not playing nicely.
    • My fault, I've been slacking with my hip flexor stretching. When that gets tight both hips don't track correctly with the the left one much worse.
      It sort of gets hitched up, exacerbating the scoliosis to that side.
Overall
  • Weak, slow.
    Disappointed didn't get two full circuits in any round.
  • Didn't hurt myself and actually did something , which is better than I have been doing.

No comments: