Monday, 18 November 2013

2013-11-18 - Craig - Step-ups, Burpees, Mountain climbers

AMRAP in 5:00
5 box step ups
5 burpees
10 mountain climbers



http://youtu.be/rgIusM3y8SU

AMRAP in 5:00
5 x 16" box step ups
5 burpees
10 mountain climbers

  1. Step ups
    • Ignore the height I used in the video text, it was 16 inches.
    • That was a much better height. Perhaps a little too high as I got tired, but mostly my hips stayed where they should.
  2. Burpees
    • Hmm, tucking my elbows in a bit too much for my liking. Otherwise not a siaster formwise.
    • Pace however escapes me.
  3. Mountain climbers
    • They were a lot better in my warm-ups.
    • I was very happy with how I did pre-workout, post burpees though things got a bit sloppier.
Overall
  • Fran cough big time.

No comments: