Thursday, 3 October 2013

2013-10-03 - Craig - Deadlift, HPC, Push-press

AMRAP in 3:00
5 Deadlifts (technically correct throughout)
5 Hang power cleans
5 Push presses
Rest 2:00
Repeat 2x



AMRAP 3
5 x 20kg Deadlifts
5 x 20kg Hang power cleans
5 x 20kg Push presses
Rest 2:00
Repeat 2x
  1. Deadlifts
    • I wasn't sure whether to load up the deadlift and strip it back for the other movements so went with the lightest option.
    • Not the perfect form you asked for, sorry,
  2. HPC
    • Umm, "I've seen worse".
      Admittedly not on anyone who could move any actual weight.
  3. Push press
    • From not being able to push jerk at all, now I can't stop myself.
    • Shoulders were still tight and it was a struggle to hit the corner at the top.
Overall
  • Logistics of the shed obviously worked against me.
    Probably should have faced the camera in the push-presses.

No comments: