Thursday, 15 August 2013

Row, Leg raise, Sit-ups, Plank, Row

WOD
500 M row or 400 M shamble
3 rounds
10 Hanging leg raises
10 sit ups
30 seconds accumulated in a plank
500 M row or 400 M shamble

500 M row
3 rounds
10 Hanging leg raises
10 abmat frog sit ups
30 seconds plank
500 M row
  1. Rows
    • Not good, not bad.
    • The first row was a lot easier than the second.
    • I had to row, my achilles are very bad right now and I'm working up to being able to walk correctly. Today was much better than they have been for a while. Rocktape really does work.
  2. Hanging leg raises
    • They got sloppy fast.
    • And my grip failed.
  3. Sit-ups
    • Kid of hit the wall on those after round one.
    • Abs were almost cramping, which is new.
  4. Plank
    • Ok.
    • There were full length mirrors on the wardrobe door of a hotel we stayed in  recently and I played with push-up hand position.
      I'd had my hands way too far forward and they still are a bit in this.
    • Overall much more comfortable on the shoulders, but still work to do.
Overall
  • Bloody security light.
    It was installed last week and I need to tweak the settings.
  • Traumatised by the scathing criticism of my sweatpants I didn't video the rows.
    Also didn't wear the headband. May need to get some sunglasses to hold keep my hair out of my eyes.

No comments: