Monday, 19 August 2013

Burpees, Step-ups

WOD
For 20 minutes
On the odd minutes do 6-10 box step ups
On the even number do 5 burpees.


For 20 minutes
On the even number do 5 burpees.
On the odd minutes do 10 12" step ups

  1. Burpees
    • Reasonably happy with the later sets.
    • I do some weird thing where I drop my right side down first in the push-up portion. Interesting.
  2. Step-ups
    • Only a little step and my hips were still uneven. Frustrating.
Overall
  • Done in the laundry because we have this thing going on right now that you might not be familiar with, it's called "rain". It happens a lot here.
  • Stole one of Lynette's WODs because I needed an extra to put off that EMOM leg raise thing.
    The ab-based WOD the other day is still making that one impossible to contemplate. Should have done the EMOM first.
  • Lost track of the video editing and deleted a round some place, sorry.
  • Had me sweating  more than I expected. Should have worn my headband and screw the fashion police.

No comments: