Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Almost romanian

Row 500m
Treadmill 500m(? Really don't know what those units are)

Modified CFWU
3R
10 x Air squat with small purple band around knees, 12" box
10 x Ring rows
10 x girly push-ups
10 x abmat sit-ups

4RNFT

  • 10 x 60kg Deadlifts
    Hamstrings seem looser, I was able to get the bar almost to the ground with knees straight. Not that I was trying for that. Usually when I send my hips back my hamstrings are so tight I have to bend my knees immediately to lower the bar. This time I waited for the pull in my hamstrings and the bar was almost on the ground before I felt it.
    Tomorrow will be a different story I'm sure
  • 10 x 15kg Behind the neck press
    Brett Fforde's suggestion.
    Neck back. Push bar back slightly. Reach hard for the external rotation.
    Neck position was a bit yeck. Too turtley too often. Shoulders were OK, lost concentration some times. Has potential to get that external shoulder rotation groove.

No comments: