Thursday, 26 August 2010

Deadlifts

Really only ticking the box.

3 x 125kg
12ish x 100kg

Got home late and nearly skipped it, but Jeff said to fight to keep the deadlifts and squats going so I figured even half-arsed at least I'd have done more then I would if I missed it.

Lynette ran the kids through Annie round the front of the house and I kept hopping back and forth to help out, or probably just interfere, there.

I am pleased that I held on through the triple even though it felt hard. My back didn't round discernibly in the video and bar speed was good, so I need to reset my measure of "hard". I've gotten soft.
Other than that it had little to commend it. Bar was too far away from me, hips rising early, pulling with my shoulders instead of driving with my hips.
I'm considering swapping deadlifts and squats in the week so that I can get my head into them more.

No comments: