Friday, 23 April 2010

I got Peeps, aka swag from TP

I wasn't expecting anything in the courier run today.
What I found was a care package from TP and as I fizzled out my posts about our time in Ramona before I got to talking about what he sent then I thought I'd better get onto it immediately this time.

I'd had to ask what "peeps" were when TP and others commented on them a few weeks back, so TP sent us some and included a bunch of other goodies.
From TP's gifts

Not shown, because I'm wearing it, is an "I Believe" T-shirt from Roswell, New Mexico. Good thing it won't fit Lynette or I'd lose that one.
Tried for a LauraR style self-photo of me in it.
From TP's gifts
Not a huge success, she has more practise. :-)

The full list was:
2 packs of Carroll Shelby's Chilli kit
15 Green marshmallow chicks Peeps
16 yellow marshmallow bunny Peeps
3 packs of McCormick Taco seasoning
1 pack of McCormick's Grill mates Southwest marinade
A pack of Old El Paso Taco shells. I think TP's trying to sway me to the dark side of crisp taco shells.
My T-shirt.

The visiting teenagers better be ready for some spicy dinners for a while as I experiment on them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahaha laurar-style.

To quote lady-gaga, I'm as vain as I wanna be. LOL.