Thursday, 9 April 2009

Birthday workout

I had a fun day.

I took the MPV in to work and drove the guys in for the normal Thursday curry. I shouted them all lunch, except that confused the poor lady at the counter so she charged me for one less meal than she should have, which they told the guys whgen tyhey collected their meals and one of them covered the xtra. The guys have standing arrangement that each Thursday the owner of the stand in the food court makes a batch of extra superchareged hot curry just for them. I have no idea why theyu torture themselves that way, but they seem to have fun going red and sweating copiulsy over it.
Lynette gave me some great presents and I had fun cooking a nice dinner for us. She also put a birthday post up on the BX forum and I got some great birthday posts.

While I was doing that I did my own very basic birthday WOD, 45 x 100kg.
Which wound up being 5 x 9 x 100kg and those 5 sets were broken. I wasn't sure it was
a. Possible
and
b. Sensible
to keep going after the first round so I set myself up carefully each time and struggled my way through. I could have tucked soemthing else in there between rounds, but I didn't.
Maybe next year it will 46 x 120kg. :-)

No comments: