Saturday, 11 October 2008

Press and CF NZ

Press
5 x 37.5kg
5 x 40kg
5 x 42.5kg

Something a bit weird with my plates I think. 37.5kg felt heavier than 40kg. This is the last time I'll be starting with less than 40 so it will work itself out anyway.
12-9-6 x 30kg

Then metcon at CF NZ
Outdoor
1 minute each of:
Lunges - count laps between two cones
Tyre drags - count laps between two cones
Tyre flips - count flips
Farmers walk - count laps between two cones

Rest about 30 milliseconds, 2 minutes in real time I think
Then
Indoor
1 minute each of:
Pull-ups
Squats
Situps
Push-ups

Then
6 round tabata burpees

I honestly don't know for sure what my score was. The others in my team cottoned onto accumulating the score as the went. I was trying to remember the count for each exercise while I counted for the next one and then add them up afterwards.
Not the best way to do it at all.

I was rather unhappy with my pull-ups.
I was happy with the way taking my wedding ring of and hanging it on a band around my neck saved me from building that callous up more. Definitely the way to go in future.

Tamaryn and Darren from CrossFit NZ

See Jeff? Cargos!

No comments: