Friday, 10 October 2008

DB Thrusters and Box Jumps

Front squats
At 0530 for crying out loud!
5 x 52.5kg
5 x 55kg
5 x 57.5kg

Back squat
20 x 40kg

(Converter so GD can convert sensible units into those things he likes is available here http://www.dalesplace.net/handw.php)

Well this was odd. This time I could control my back wanting to roll forward, I have the ache under my shoulder blades to prove it, but my knees were coming in. I haven't had that problem for ages.

Back squat was 40kg because that was all I was comfortable lifting with over my head from a clean. As it was they were a struggle. Haven't done them in years but I think I should, those knees coming in on the front squats worried me and I think working back squats would help.
TP style redneck squat stands in my future.

Metcon
Buy in
2 rounds
Bear crawls
10 push ups
10 squats

WOD
21-15-9
12kg DB Thrusters
20" Box Jumps

9:06

Nope, thrusters still suck.

Cash out
3x Max ring holds with false grip

No comments: