Sunday, 1 June 2008

Run, row, dbell thrusters, med ball cleans, double unders, pull-ups 080527

Pack:
Run 1 mile 16:59
Two minutes of each:
Row 11.4
10kg Dumbbell thrusters 21
10kg Medicine ball cleans 22
Single-unders 135
Pull-ups 22

The run was a walk, except for the last 200m or so. Ran 100, walked 50, ran 50. That was a test to see how my ankle coped and it behaved itself well. I tried to implement some of the pose running principles. I'm sure I was not even close, but I gave it my best shot. I'm happy with that for now and hope I can increase the distances slowly.

Rower doesn't measure calories properly, so that number is meaningless.
Double-unders weren't gonna happen. After a couple of stumbles I got 50 singles in a row before I took a lack of character break, so that's starting to come back.

Then 15 burpees.



Shortie-fella doing burpees with Lynette in Tokoroa. :-)

No comments: