Saturday, 17 May 2008

"Picnic". Oh, and a server migration

I had to work in Hamilton on Saturday swapping a site server over.

Lynette and I drove down and she looked over my shoulder while I did it. It took much longer than I'd planned and she was very patient.

Then we grabbed lunch at the foodcourt in Centreplace. I recently realised that if you go to one of those smorgasboard style asian places you can pass the rice or noodles and load up on stir-fried veges and variations on chicken for a reasonably zone friendly meal.

The picnic part was us taking a blanket to a park and Lynette reading and my going to sleep. After a late lunch we didn't really want any of the snacks Lynette had packed. It was extremely nice to just sit and be with her and let my head start to empty out.

No comments: