Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Run 400, squat, back extn. 080226

5 rounds for time
Row 3min and hope it's 500m (400m run time used to be about 2min)
50 squats
30 supermen

33:47
I feel a little ill.

I seem to have cherry picked ME WODs lately and wanted to get a metcon in rather than yet another one with the pushes' push-presses etc.
Can't run (ankle) or do pull-ups (torn patch on my hands almost better) for "Eva" and don't know how long to row for to approximate 800m yet.

I didn't wait for GD's scaling. I figure I deserve to do the whole thing for abandoning Eva.
I'm such a cad.

The squats were like lightning.
Very, very, very, slow lightning.
I got a rhythm going in the 3rd round and did unbroken sets after that, but not fast. The last 20 of the last round I adjusted my foot position and found I could go a bit quicker.
I just need more experience, and/or a good coach, but I'll have access to the best in a few months.

And after putting everything back in the shed and re-organising it so Lynette can use the rower without my having to get the motorbike out first, I played with my new buddy-lee rope.
I got a few double-unders, but couldn't quite get 2 in a row. Or maybe I was trying to do triple-unders? I'll work it out when there's some blood in my brain.

But anyway, Firmdancer doesn't get hate mail anymore. Now I'm chasing her numbers. First one to 10 in a row buys the other a drink in Ramona Firmdancer.
Hey, I can get duty free and do it cheap! Oops, was that out loud?

No comments: