Thursday, 22 November 2007

Jeff Martin Fan club

I'll post these here as they seem to be popular.

I did them as a joke because LauraR and I discussed setting up a Jeff Martin fan club. Our admiration and respect for the man is enormous, but that doesn't stop either of us from winding him up and he gives as good as he gets.

Specifically they relate to this thread on the Brand X forum

And I did an Australasian version


For people who don't know, ANZAC is technically Australia New Zealand Army Corps, dating back to WWI and the disastrous Gallipoli campaign in particular, but it's come to be a generic term for Australia and NZ.


On the geeky side, the images were assembled using Inkscape and the Gimp.
They're capable of much more than my limited abilites have demonstrated here.

No comments: