Sunday, 19 August 2007

J.T.

Puppies:
15
Handstand push-ups to 4 Auckland phone books - 200mm - 8inches
Jumping ring dips
Push ups

12-10 Yes, I know it should have been 9, but I did 10. No I don't know why.
Pike press
Jumping ring dips
Push ups

17:30

Knocked a minute off, but it was still ugly.
Next time I'm to go to dumbbell presses as soon as I fail to hit the depth marker for HSPUs. Pike presses are too easy to cheat at.
I tried to do real ring dips, I really did!
Push-ups were better than last time, although like the last run for
"Murphy", there's a long way between better and good.

I'm doomed to stay on Puppies for this one for the rest of my natural life.

Last time
"
J.T.
Puppy
15-12-9
Pike press - feet elevated
Ring dips - 4 reps of the first round full, the rest jumping
Push ups

18:28

Well that was yuck.

If the WOD I did yesterday played to my strengths, the only one of my weaknesses this didn't hit was running. And pull-ups. And OH squats. And.... , oh what the heck, it hit a lot of my weak points and lets leave it at that.
Skinny little arms and shoulders let me down, darn close to literally on those last pike presses.

"

No comments: