Friday, 3 August 2007

Jason

Puppies:
50 Squats
3 Seated muscle-ups
25 Squats
6 Seated muscle-ups
15 Squats
9 Seated muscle-ups
10 Squats
12 Seated muscle-ups

10:30

Pack next time.

I suspect my muscle-up form was questionable, i.e. more leg than I should have used. As I started the 3rd round and realised I hadn't heard the 10 minute beep go off on my watch I decided I must be taking shortcuts somewhere and made more of an effort to leave my legs out. Still hard not to use them when you start struggling.
I really need a place to hang a set of rings at head height or above so I can get into jumping muscle-ups and eliminate that option to cheat.
At times like this I wish I was LauraR's height, I'd have more options.

I should have done pack. I thought I'd be in worse shape after the cold and I didn't want to wreck myself on the first workout back. I feel like I let the spirit of the workout down a bit.

No comments: