3RFT
5 x 30kg Hang Power Snatch
Run 200m
6:56
Underestimation? I tried the 30kg, pressed the reps and out thought, "I'm not getting 12 reps with that or 4 rounds, better cut it back".
Stupidity? Aside from whacking my nose and forehead as I practised, which is just a lack of coordination stemming from lack of practise, the really dumb thing was 2 reps into the first round I remembered that power snatches just mean catching above parallel. You don't have to receive the bar at full height. Things got easier then.
Nearly went for a 4th round, decided to stick to the (revised) plan and stop at 3 and sulk about it.
Dynamic Pinning Explained: Create Amazing Motion Graphics with Blender 5.2
Cloth Dynamics
-
Create stunning motion graphics using the new Cloth Dynamics nodes in
Blender 5.2! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to use Dynamic Pinning to
achieve sm...
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment