7 rounds
The 8th took 1:40
All full pull-ups.
I tried a different "strategy" this time. Simply did the number of reps required for the round and then looked at my watch to see if I made it in the minute.
In the past I've been watching the clock and stopping at the minute mark when I couldn't complete the required number, and sometimes early when I knew I wasn't going to make the target if I'm to be honest.
This way didn't get me a better score, but it was a more honest workout.
And apparently the last time I did this I did 5 rounds of full pull-ups and another 5 of jumping.
Not so bad after all then.
Next time I'll put jumpers back on the end, unless I get this kipping business locked in.
Create Seamless PBR Textures With This Open Source Tool
-
An open-source tool that makes photogrammetry textures tile seamlessly by
using displacement-aware blending, created by Dorian Zgraggen.
Source
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment