Friday, 4 July 2014

2014-07-04 - Craig - Metcon - Press, Pull-ups - Burpees

EMOM 20
First minute
5 Sh press
Second minute
3 pull ups

20 burpees for time




http://youtu.be/OO-O0n-bSls


EMOM 20
First minute
5 x 20kg press
Second minute
3 pull ups - green band

20 burpees for time
  1. Press
    • I'm missing something still. I can externally rotate my shoulders against a band throughout the entire pressing movement, but I can't my elbows in front of the bar and with the weight of the bar, can't get that rotation.
    • I think my grip is too wide for a start.
  2. Pull-ups
    • Not all great. I can however now fairly consistently get my shoulder-blades back and down against my bodyweight with band assistance.
      Feel very good about that, it's been a while coming.
  3. Burpees
    • I was a bit worried about these, seem to have escaped without any new shoulder issues, Yay!

Overall
  • I had somehow set my EMOM 20 timer to run for 10 minutes.

No comments: