Thursday, 6 March 2014

2014-03-06 - Craig - Front squat, HPC and press

15-12-9
Front squat to High Box (AT PARALLEL)
Hang power Clean/Press



Borrowed one from Lynette

http://youtu.be/hoAGdtpftDI

15-12-9
20kg Front squat to 17" Box
20kg Hang power Clean and Press
  1. Front squat
    • Just couldn't recapture that solid position I had the other day with the front squats
  2. HPC and Press
    • Wrists and forearms killed me.
Overall
  • Just a struggle from start to finish, for no good reason.
  • I felt crap warming up and hoped it would be one of those days where I felt like I shouldn't train and it would turn out to be a really good session.
    It didn't.
  • Nothing was beyond me, just didn't come good on the day.
    It happens.
  • Oh and why I put the wooden practise plates on for a workout where in theory, I don't have to put the bar down?
    No frigging idea.

No comments: