Tuesday, 21 January 2014

2014-01-20 - Craig - Row, Squats

AMRAP 10
150m row
10 air box squats



Borrowed one from Lynette.

http://youtu.be/zT8HjT4rSYs


AMRAP 10
150m row
10 air 20" box squats

  1. Row
    • Slow down, longer strokes.
  2. Squats
    • It doesn't show, but those felt really good.
      I went for a long (for me) walk yesterday in a reserve on the coast near us, up and down hills and some slightly broken ground. Everything's a bit sore, but today my left hip is sitting back even (it feels like) with my right. Normally it's twisted forward and feels awkward.
      Overall the squats aren't really any different, but having my hips feel balanced was very nice.
      Now that I know I can do it, to figure out how to make that the way it feels all  the time without having to spend 3 hours a day walking up and down hills.
Overall
  • Not bad.
  • Rushed a little in places.


No comments: