Thursday, 2 January 2014

2014-01-02 - Craig - Burpees, HPC

2:00 on 2:00 off x 3
5 Burpees
5 Hang power clean



http://youtu.be/COfbH8ve7Ps

2:00 on 2:00 off x 3
5 Burpees
5 x 22.5kg Hang power clean


  1. Burpees
    • I the rest between round 1 and 2 realised that I wasn't keeping my midsection tight. Got better at that in the 2nd round and then hit and miss again.
  2. HPC
    • Tried going up a whopping 2.5kg.
      Not sure it was a success.
    • Struggled to get the bar up to full height or elbows were slow or something.
    • I wondered if it was because I was doing them on grass so moved off, no significant change.
      Sorry that nearly put me out of the shot. 
Overall
  • That should have been a lot faster than it was, if I'd even kept moving I would have got 2 full rounds in.
  • Tried to keep everything steady, relax and not panic, which is probably much more sensible, but still, 2 rounds would have been nice.

No comments: