Friday, 20 December 2013

2013-12-20 - Craig - Push-press, KTE

12-9-6
Push press
Knees to elbow
Rest 3:00
Repeat once



http://youtu.be/6Xtq18cO8o8

12-9-6
20kg Push press
Knees to elbow
Rest 3:00
Repeat once
  1. Push-press
    • Some were push-jerks, sorry, I'll work on that.
    • And of course the dynamic nature of the whole thing meant that I gad as much trouble as usual locking out, so more face pulling.
    • Started to figure out that I'm craning my neck up as I press which carried over to the lockout and tried to keep my gaze slightly down. I can see that it worked at some points.
  2. KTE
    • Very hard, frighteningly so, usually these are pretty easy for me.
    • My right shoulder was doing something weird. It felt like it was rotating forward and I couldn't get it to sit back. It was quite uncomfortable at the time, but a few days later has not caused any problems. Some stretching since has helped.
    • Unfortunately I carefully positioned the camera behind a pole that is perfectly placed to stop me from seeing what my right shoulder was doing and how it was different than my left.
Overall
  • A generally uncomfortable workout that shouldn't have been.

No comments: