Monday, 25 March 2013

"Skill" work, hah! Good mornings, Push-ups

Skill work on off Day
3 x Max pull ups (use band that you will EMOM with)

5 x 5
Good mornings PVC to whatever
Be smart and be safe

2 x
Max push up w/ sling shot

Max pull-ups - green band
13, 12, 9

Good mornings
5 x 5 x 15kg

Max push-ups with sling shot
11, 8?, 7

That was an exercise in frustration with nothing of skill or strength. But it was surprisingly fun.

Good mornings were intentionally very light.  My hips move unevenly, why is that? and it worries me. One day I'll figure it out.
Started to get the hang of the sling shot. I need it above my elbows and to push my arms back before my elbows bend  Which drives my shoulders back, stretches the band and keeps my shoulders nice and retracted. No ouches that way

I think I managed to keep my shoulders intact.

No comments: