Thursday, 4 November 2010

Multiples of 3

3RFT
6 x 100kg deadlift
3 Rounds of Cindy
3 pull-ups
6 push-ups
9 squats

13:43

1 3:50
2 4:38
3 5:14

The first round of deadlifts was OK. Not great though, didn't feel solid. Succeeding rounds were more gassy than anything.
Pull-ups were dead hang. My kip needs an overhaul.
Push-ups were push-ups, ie yuck. Did the Brand X belly flop progression to ensure my right shoulder was lined up for the push in each rep. It's a not been happy with me since I tried some OHS the other day and apparently didn't have my shoulder properly externally rotated.
Squats were easy. Affected more by puffing than difficulty. Kelly's toes forward knees out thing and working on back squats is paying off, I was popping up nicely.

Supposed to have been an ME deadlift day but I couldn't face it. Hopefully this will set me up to rock into them next week.

No comments: