Thursday, 14 October 2010

Mini version of Jeff's workout

AMRAP 12
5 x 50kg power cleans
5 x beginner rope climbs

7 + 1 clean
1 1:02
2 1:24
3 1:48
4 2:00
5 2:04
6 1:46
7 1:40

I have watched the video of the power cleans yet.
I know I muscled many of them up, what I'm more interested in seeing is what the ones that felt good looked like. Pretty sure I'm not reaching full extension and pulling early. We'll see.

Rope climbs became a joke. Forearms just burned out.

Fun. Glad I didn't up the ante as I toyed with and try for power cleans and anyway overhead.

Oh and the big boys did
AMRAP 12
5 x 70kg power cleans
3 full height rope climbs

They got 5 rounds

Had a look at the video and grudgingly willing to post it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr9LRIXD3KU
Cleans aren't as bad as I thought. Still lots to work on, especially that hips forward thing I do to receive the weight. That just has to stop!
I shouldn't be going up on my toes as much or as early as I do and need faster elbows.
But in many very important respects they're quite sound.
Do for now at any rate.

No comments: