Sunday, 26 September 2010

Carry stuff back and forth

3RFT
Carry 4 sandbags of varying weight and 3 medicine balls, also varying, to the end of the drive.
Carry 4 sandbags of varying weight and 3 medicine balls, also varying, back from the end of the drive.
About 25 meters.
10 x 30kg GTOAH

24:21

Never done the carry heavy stuff thing, it make a mockery of even my attempts to "run".
GTOAH were a bit light, that was supposed to be a bit heavy and instead it was lack of puff that got me.

I was cheered on by, raced by and frequently interrogated by my infrequent workout partner.
I could catch her on the run back to get another sandbag in the first round, but she had me while carrying the bags. By round 3 I couldn't keep up with her unloaded.
And she had to rest because she was getting tired.
Then the cheering "Go Craig" started, interspersed with "Are you tired? Why are you tired?"

I'd like to pointy out missy, you were the one taking a rest!

No comments: