Sunday, 15 August 2010

Offline all weekend and WOD

My home PC died sometime Friday night so I headed off to QMB and bought a replacement. I couldn't be bothered building my own again, evaluating components, assessing compatibility etc. There may be better options but compared to what I had, this will perform so much better there's no comparison. Pick it up today and install the OS and transfer stuff this week.

Installed the new HD I bought into my work laptop. Now I can stop having to tidy up constantly and it will no doubt degenerate into a mess of downloads that I don't keep track of until the new drive also fills up.

On Sunday very scaled old BX WOD.
6 or 7RFT (lost count)
10 Pull-ups
10 Dips
10 Sit-ups
10 Squats

20 minutes and change.

Pull-ups and dips although increasingly heavily scaled were the bottle neck. Took squats slowly trying to do the stuff Dr KStar talked about.
From San_Francisco_CF
I got it right some of the time I think.

Actually enjoyed working my way steadily through that. Nice to blow the cobwebs out.

Cash-out
5 minutes free-standing handstand practise.

Coming along.

No comments: