Monday, 25 January 2010

Rowing and thrusters

3 x 5 x 30kg low bar wide 12" box squats

3RFT
60 strokes and hope it's 500m
7 x 30kg thrusters

10:22

That's probably about right, but i was going for 5 rounds. The thrusters weren't heavy (yay!), but I started getting sciatica down my right leg from where I tweaked my back the other day and decided to fight another day.

Stretched, showered, rollered and still sweating.

Very happy that I finally got to do a full routine; warm-up, stretch, strength workout (more technique than strength, but when I get those !@$#%& squat stands finished it will be), metcon, stretch and roller. If I can do that 3 or 4 times a week I'll be very happy indeed.

And I finally did something with my domain. Got Drupal loaded onto ti and had a little play. I'd say its reputation as the best CMS going these days is very well deserved. Lovely application.

No comments: