Friday, 15 May 2009

Michael

At CFNZ
3RFT
600m run
35 x 20kg Good-mornings
35 situps

18:04

Scaled it deliberately and kept a good pace going throughout. If I hadn't the sit-ups would have degenerated to a slog quite quickly and dropped the intensity. The time is almost exactly where I wanted to be on this, 15-20 minutes. Perfect for this stage of things.

I was quite happy with my running. I stayed off my heels and didn't drop to my usual plod. I know I'm still barely getting my heels up and my pace is slow. Overall, if you squint, you could probably see something that in another 20-30 years might look a little like Pose running.

Today however I couldn't repeat the effort. My hamstrings are beyond tight and even when I walked about 4k at lunch-time didn't loosen up. Ouch.
Very glad I scaled.

No comments: