Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Attack of the mini-Cindys - Brand X Workout

Buy in:
2 minutes double unders
200M run
2 minutes double unders

Got a couple of consecutive double-unders
I think I might be getting closer to the pose running style? I remembered to lean a lot as in the CF Newport beach videos and that seemed to make things work a little better.

5 minute Cindy-5 pull-ups,10 push ups and 15 squats
rest 3 minutes and repeat 3 times.

First round : 3 and 5 squats
Next round: 3
3rd round : 2 and 8 push ups

Push-ups sucked. Just sucked.
I took the squats slowly still trying to feel the hamstrings engaging. Except in the second round when I could see the 5 min mark looming with 15 seconds to go so I abandoned technique, apologised to my knees and knocked them out the fastest I could. Where's the ice bag.


Cash out
5 broad jumps

I did 10 because I need the practise. I do them like a little old man, barely any forward lean and only travel about 2 feet per hop.

Tonight was not my finest hour in Crossfit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a pretty deceptive workout. working for 5 minutes then resting should yield a couple more rounds, but it didn't seem to work that way!

Craig Massey said...

Yeah, you'd think so.

I personally blame it on my being completely pathetic. :-)