Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Double 4's, although I'm still 43 in America. Datelines are cool.

My lovely wife made me breakfast this morning, a nice zone friendly omlette and I got a packed salad with chicken for lunch.
For presents I got a clay extruder for my polymer clay work


and the hollow core accessories


Also some US$$ and a new travel pack for our trip in July.

A near catastrophe almost saw the trip aborted recently and although that's still a possibility, the more time passes, the less likely it is that it will be called off.

3 comments:

Davie said...

Happy Birthday auld yin, hope you have a great day!

TexasPatrick said...

Unlike the comment above, mine will be in English . . . .

Cool toys man!! And you should have waited on the American Money . . . a couple more months and our money ought to be waaaaaay cheaper.

BTW, that Belgian place looks good . . . . really really good.

Craig Massey said...

It's OK, I speak some scots, so I think I get the gist of it. :-)

Thanks to you both.

The exchange rate is already more favourable than it has been, well ever that I know of. In a couple of months they may be giving US$$ away as you enter the country. I'm sorry for what that means for you TP, but it's going to expand our options enormously when we're there.