Friday, 4 January 2008

Muscle-ups 080103

Puppies(ish):
For completion:
20 Jumping muscle ups
20 kippingish ring pull ups
20 jumping ring dips.

Could have timed me with a year planner.

The difference between my jumping muscle-ups and jumping ring dips was only visible to a bystander with exceptionally finely honed observational skills. Basically they'd have had to have been a mind reader because the only difference was what I called them in my head.

Good to see my dips and muscle-ups haven't lost anything over Christmas. Still completely pathetic.

The other day I was meditating/sitting under a tree thinking and I noticed a sturdy tree branch I can hang rings from that is high enough for me to raise them over my head, so I did all this out there. To the immense puzzlement and amusement of the kids. At least I can finally work on these suckers.
If I can find a section of the correct diameter pipe, I can make an "again faster" style pull-up bar and hang it from there and practise kipping pull-ups too. Gonzo told me how he made his and it's well within my abilities.

At least I did something.

No comments: