Thursday, 17 January 2008

Did some skill work (played)

12" Step ups
Skipping
12" Box Jumps
Skipping
12" Box jumps
Funnily enough the box jumps helped the skipping and vice versa, although I had no control on the last round of box jumps. Plenty of bounce, but no precision. I nearly jumped over the box once and had to jump off the far side instead of back where I started several times. Quite fun. It will be different when I get the 20" and 24" boxes together I'm sure.

Then
30 x 30kg front squats. I need to them back in the groove. I'm nearly there, but the low reps they appear as in the WODs aren't giving me time to embed the pattern in my memory. So I figured I'd just pound a few out.

1 comment:

TexasPatrick said...

working the box jumps? Let me know how the box building goes. I'd like to have one around the house to use. At home I gotta use the weight bench. Not ideal.