Sunday, 16 December 2007

Metric's shoulder mix-up

A workout I adapted from Friday's HQ WOD up because I'm not confident of going for heavy overhead lifts yet.

3 rounds, I guess for time, but more for being able to look myself in the mirror and not see a lazy wuss;
25 x 20kg press
15 x 20kg push press
5 x 20kg push jerks

12:30

Cooled down with a 4 minute row that would definitely knock BBoJ off her "worlds slowest rower" throne, then a walk around the block, about a mile.

By the end I was definitely jumping/floating the bar up because my shoulder's weren't capable of contributing much of anything except notifications they were in pain.
I'm probably going to regret this tomorrow. Just checked, I have plenty of ibuprofen for the headaches when my traps recover enough to start tightening up.

Fun. Very Happy

No comments: