Sunday, 1 July 2007

Murphy

Puppies:
For Time:
1/2 mile Run
35 Pull-ups -jumping
70 Push-ups
120 Squats
1/2 mile Run

Run 4:27
Broke it into 7 rounds and did 20 squats per round because 120 doesn't go evenly into 7, or the other way 'round, whatever.
First round of pull-ups were dead hang and so were three of the next.
Run 5:55
33:03

The rain died down for the first run and picked up for the second, but by that time I didn't care and it felt good anyway.

At one stage two police cars pulled up just behind me and then rolled along a bit, like they were following me. Had me a bit concerned until they stopped, I was wondering how I was going to get them to let me finish the run and clock my time. I figured they were unlikely to think I was an escaping felon, either that or they knew that at the pace I was doing they could pretty much go off and have lunch, do some paperwork and I still wouldn't be far from where they left me.

No comments: