Sunday, 30 September 2007

Cindy 070929

Cindy
Pack:
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
3 Pull-ups
6 Push-ups
9 Squats

17 rounds

I'm puffing, but I'm not as buggered as I thought I was. I guess I have to learn to keep going when I'm short of breath.

I was surprised at how easy the squats felt. They probably come of that way in comparison with the thrusters the other day. These synergies in Crossfit are fascinating. You lever up a notch in one exercise, it feels disastrous, but it makes something else feel easier, so you go harder in that next time, it feels disastrous, but the first exercise feels better etc.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Hey! (I'm volleyball_man)

I agree with the "teeter-totter" of difficulties when you change levels. I notice that the difficulties between specific moves change as well.

Peace!

Craig Massey said...

Hey Brad,
Stopped by your blog and group too.
I hope you find some like minded people to "play" with.