Wednesday, 11 December 2013

2013-12-11 - Craig - Burpees, Walking lunges

3 Rds
10 Burpees
10 walking lunges (ea leg)



http://youtu.be/Sa69cAL2qPE

2.5 Rds
10 Burpees
10 walking lunges (ea leg)

  1. Burpees
    • Not as lot of pace, but not bad overall.
    • Shoulders felt worked a bit twingy the next day, but not as though they had been at risk of injury.
    • That's a win as far as I'm concerned.
    • Adductors were cramping after the lunges, that' the "ows" and leg shakes.
    • Knees, left in particular, were a bit sore the next day.
      I felt as though I was landing from the pop-up with my feet not quite underneath me and I had my knees forward to accommodate that. If I could have got my feet under me so that I was landing with my chest more upright that might not have happened?
  2. Walking lunges
    • Lost count and forgot the last set, sorry.
      Not sure that was a bad thing the way I felt the next few days.
    • There is an odd difference in the movement pattern between each leg.
      Not quite sure what I should be working on to address that.
Overall
  • Severe trouble walking for several days afterward.
  • Also felt generally wiped out. I think that cold that laid me out for several days the previous week was partly to blame too.

No comments: