Sunday, 26 June 2011

Shoulder rehab some more

21-15-9 NFT
Back squats with, wait for it, 20kg.
Ring rows

Shoulder didn't freak out on the back squats and I even got the bar over the top of my bad  shoulder on the 15 rep set. Decided I was pushing this a a bit and went back to high bar on the last round. I'm supposed to be persuading my shoulder that letting me do these is a good idea, not punishing it into compliance.

Then tried some OHS with PVC, which is what I actually had in mind to do with this workout and abandoned when I couldn't keep the bar overhead. Interestingly enough when I was warm I was easily able to have the bar in position. My shoulders still seemed to be rolled too far forward and that will need time and patience. Not good at either when it comes to my own training.

No comments: