Saturday, 8 January 2011

Deadlifts, run and measure

Deadlifts
5 x 137.5kg PR
19-20ish x 100kg. Lost count, need to watch video. 20, that's cool.

They all felt solid and not gut bustingly heavy this time. Didn't fart around with the silly collars to get 142.5kg, decided to stay with the plates that I have.
Just clicked the other day what the hip positioning is supposed to be that Kelly was talking about and that's what has been feeling weird with my right hip. With that locked in things feel much more solid. I keep losing it so will work on stretching there more so that it's easier to maintain.

My legs were getting wobbly by the end.

Then
Run 2 x round the block
Then another lap walking with the surveyors wheel

Results of the measuring:
Around the block, not including cul de sac 1416m
Cul de sac loop 256m

So I ran 3088m and walked 1672m.
Total of 4760m

Forgot to put my watch on, so no idea of how long that took.

No comments: