Thursday, 2 October 2008

400m, power clean, burpees

5 rounds
400m
10x40kg power clean
10 burpees

I was happy with 21:34 as being only a little over my 20 minute cap until I remembered I forgot to start the watch until the the start of the second round, which means I was well over.

Not at all happy with taking 20 minutes for this, I had it pegged at 15 minutes at the outside even with my pathetic running.
The runs got me. Not these ones, the 10 x 100m and the 200m's late last week.
I thought I was only a little stiff still from the sprint work last week until I stumbled out the gate. Everything was so sore still I nearly chalked the run up as a loosener and did AMRAP 15 of the others, but I figured I drew the darn thing up, I'd better finish it. I did loosen up a little as I went on thank god. It was still not a pretty sight seeing me limping along my route like the broken old man that I am.

I want a re-match with this when I don't hurt. Not a happy camper.

No comments: