Sunday, 17 February 2008

Nate 080212

Pack:
AMRAP
6 pull ups
6 ring dips
2 Muscle-ups
4 Handstand Push-ups bridged on feet, 24"ish box.
8 24kg dumbbell swings

5 rounds.

Pull-ups; Kipped but singles. Ripped my hands again, but in a different spot from last time. I now at least have symmetrical wear patterns.
Ring-dips; Um, better than last time? They are definitley harder than fixed bar dips. I tried those again while I was waiting for my wife at her gym and the fixed bar version are much easier.
HSPUs; Yuck.
Dbell swings; I'm really worried I'm doing them wrong, they still don't feel hard. I was a little worried about my back which has been twingy again lately, probably all the long days sitting down recently, so I didn't pull the 'bell down as hard as I have in the past. But the up part feels light. I believe it's supposed to, I just can't believe I lucked onto the correct technique right off. I suppose it's possible.

Slightly disgusted with myself as I could have got 6 rounds if I'd applied myself a little more in the last round. I was sure I was only going to get another one in after the 5th so I slacked off. I know, I know!
When I looked at the watch after the HSPUs I had about 30 seconds left to run.

No comments: